Before you do anything regarding your borehole water or well point water contact us!
NEVER EVER ASSUME THAT THE BOREHOLE OR WELL POINT WATER TO BE SAFE FOR CONSUMPTION!
About borehole water.
- You have a borehole or well point on your property.
- You use municipality water at present but looking to switch over to borehole water.
- The way the water crisis is in the Cape region it is no wander that people is desperate looking for alternative water.
Borehole water the only water source.
- You don’t have any other option, but to make use of borehole water.
- Borehole water is the only way you can have water due to the distance from the town.
- 20 years ago the borehole water was of a higher quality than it is now.
- The reason is that there are more informal settlements that make use of the pit toilets.
- These pit toilets contaminate the ground water at such an alarming rate that it is unstoppable.
- Every day more and more boreholes get contaminated due to their catchment areas.
- The current government do nothing to prevent the contamination.
- All that they are caring about is to provide more ground for the informal settlements and don’t address the ground water contamination.
- That is a fact if you read the news and the corruption that flourish in the government.
- Coliform bacteria, E.coli and chemical contamination is only few to mentioned.
- It would be a good practice to get your borehole tested at least two times a year.
- You must do it to ensure that you know the status of the water; your health depends on it.
- Email us and we will send you a list of elements you can test for.
- We will advise you on the treatment solutions in case the water quality requires it.
Borehole water users in municipalities.
- You experience constant water cuts due to the drought.
- The government and municipalities did not do their work.
- They did not plan at all.
- They don’t care as long as they get their salaries every month.