Cape Town Well points advice.
- We can advise you on your Cape Town well points.
- People believe that the moment they have a well point that their water problems has ended.
- That is not the case.
- There are things that people never think about and that are the water quality.
- They want the well point or borehole at all cost.
- Then the next thing is how much water the well point gives.
- Let’s say a 1000 liter an hour.
- The problem most of the time is that the water quality is not for human consumption.
- The water is salty and smells like sulphur or rotten eggs.
Cape Town Well points water quality.
- The well point water in Cape Town is of a low quality.
- Most of the time you need some type of water treatment system.
- You will notice that I did not use the wording water filtration system.
- The water must be treated and not filtered.
- No filter system would work with the well point water.
- The only one that I recommend is the reverse osmosis system and then it must comply with certain conditions.
Submit your review
Well Point Water
Average rating: 0 reviews